When it comes to food, a lot of words get thrown around. Local, Natural, Slow…but what does it all mean?
At Greenmoore Gardens we are simply dedicated to growing good food. Read on to find out what that means to us…
• We are located just 10 minutes from State College – that means our produce doesn’t travel very far to reach our customers.
• Greenmoore is small in scale, so our farmers pay extra attention to growing high-quality produce.
• We use sustainable agricultural practices – that means we don’t use any harmful pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers to grow our produce.
• We’re now entering our ninth growing season with record membership.
• Because we focus on delivering fresh, abundant share boxes, our members come back year after year.
• Our share boxes are piled high with veggies, giving our members the best value for their money.
• Greenmoore is dedicated to community outreach.